mercredi 15 août 2012

what do you wish to learn ?


as jaimie asked on her blog, what do i wish to learn ? i wish to learn more about yoga et even more about meditation

8 commentaires:

Tracy Moore a dit…

Wonderful things to learn about! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Catherine McAtier a dit…

As you wish for yourself Lilas ao I wish for you also - both such peaceful and beneficial things to learn, benefiting you and all around you.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Valerie, It seems you know so much about yoga already. It's wonderful that there is more to learn! Meditation, I could learn about that! Neat photo too!

Mare/TommyGirl a dit…

as you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

Callie Di Nello a dit…

What a beautiful image!

As Lilas wishes for herself, so I wish for her also x

Lucy Ladham-Dyment a dit…

Wonderful wish. As Lilas wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Kerry a dit…

As you wish, Lilas, I wish for you also.

BunnyKissd a dit…

Lovely! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.