lundi 2 janvier 2012

running stomach



it seems like i can not escape this : a running stomach for the first day of the year, and second day as well, so i had to rest.
may be this is for me to learne patience...
BNS IYENGAR always comes with funny answers : he said it is the advance pranayama that affects the body and also i should drink milk and wear socks at night.
yesterday i could not practise but i went for the first philosophy class with him. not easy when it is not in french but i love to spend time with him.
yoga is so generous to me.
it is not that hard to stop smoking here, i will say easy...
pictures of cows, my favorites

4 commentaires:

nappper a dit…

I still love taking photos of cows even after I have been in Mysore for so many years...
Hope to meet you in Mysore soon...

Unknown a dit…

i am in mysore, laxmipuran let us meet

nappper a dit…

Yes, would love to.
let me know you email or phone # at
mysorelife07@gmail.com

I will contact you once I am there....

Celeste Bergin a dit…

I grew up in Illinois..I love cows! these are great images