mercredi 7 septembre 2011

which path do i wish to follow ?




as jamie ask i will answer yoga.
each day i can see how much it does put me on the right path, the one for me, the one what did change my life
each day i can see yoga is becoming more present in my life, just need to give it space and then, it works.
so , i choose , i wish to follow the yoga path.

10 commentaires:

SandraH a dit…

This is a great path, it was also one of my answers. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

Anonyme a dit…

Yoga is a perfect practice...touching body, mind, and spirit in equal harmony. As you wish for yourself, Sandra, so i wish for you also!

Unknown a dit…

thanks ladies it feels good

Amy a dit…

As you wish so I wish for you!

Janet a dit…

You've chosen a beautiful path to follow. I wish you much success and happiness with it.

Sandra Marie a dit…

i'm hoping to start some yoga classes next month! go for you for making it a priority in your life!! as you wish for yourself, so i wish for you!

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com a dit…

Yoga... sweet, I love it! :]
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Kate's Healthy Home a dit…

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Dominee a dit…

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Une femme libre a dit…

Je m'y remets au yoga... aujourd'hui!