mercredi 14 septembre 2011

guidance


each wenesday i try to answer to jamie ridler on her wishcating project
today it is about guidance
i was not sure what guidance could exactly mean so i read others blogs
i wish a guidance for get more inspired in my arty life
i wish a guidance for compassion
the good light on life can really change it
picture from my artjournal # 3

15 commentaires:

Julie Jordan Scott a dit…

Beautiful wishes, indeed....love the image, too.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com a dit…

I can feel the creative energy here! Great wishing :]
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Anonyme a dit…

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

laure K a dit…

:-)

Michèle a dit…

joli cette peinture, que je mettrais sur un mur ;)

Unknown a dit…

Comme vous le souhaitez pour vous-même, je souhaite pour vous aussi!

Anonyme a dit…

I love the blue color on your art journal page :)

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment a dit…

Beautiful wish. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Jane a dit…

I love your art journal #3 ... love the lines and colors, and the white space ... maybe it isn't finished yet, and maybe it is. Doesn't matter.

Wishing you inspiration, compassion, and beautiful light.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.
~ Jane

martinealison a dit…

Que vos voeux se réalisent...
Bisous

Cindy Jones Lantier a dit…

Great wishes! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you also!

Yogadawg a dit…

Nice drawing. Thanks for posting.

Janece a dit…

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also! I just LOVE this saying "The good light on life can really change it!" YES!! :)

Kate's Healthy Home a dit…

Love the journal page. As you wish for your self, so I wish for you also.

" M " a dit…

beautiful journal page, when I start my free travellin' art journal series you should join me.
We will have fun.

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.