mercredi 31 août 2011

wiscasting: what do you wish to say no ?


this is not so easy to answer, i will say again and again i wish to say no to smoking... because this is what i am going trhough now..
but i also wish to say no as racism, as war and this is a better wish, less selfish..
i wish to say no to all kind of exclusion

picture from mandalayogashala mysore

8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I preffer to say yes...

janece a dit…

Wonderful wishes for both yourself and the world!

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

" M " a dit…

Good luck with the quiting the smoking I no from people who have , it is very hard , hang in there you can do this k ? : )

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

Kate's Healthy Home a dit…

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment a dit…

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Anonyme a dit…

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

Sandra Marie a dit…

Wishing you continued success in quitting smoking - bravo to you! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!!

Cindy Jones Lantier a dit…

As you wish for yourself -- and the world -- so I wish for you also! Good luck with quitting smoking.