mercredi 3 août 2011

which door do i want to open ?



as jaime asked in her wishcasting project, which door do i want to open ?
i think the door for spirituality.
yes, i want to open the door for spirituality and the luck is one my way. today i had a private class of meditation, walking one, with Park, on koean zen momk that i did met yesterday. his room is next to my door.
i really enjoy it, half an hour for the first day...
here in mysore, in think i am on the good road for open the spirituality door

pictures of Mysore's doors

17 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

oh, i put a window.. computer's mistake...

Anonyme a dit…

What a great opportunity! Not often you find a zen monk next door just as you are wishing to increase your spirituality. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well!

Anonyme a dit…

Great wish! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com a dit…

Super wish!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

" M " a dit…

Wow! you live an exciting life , im envious of your journey , I have not travelled in a while now. Finding spirituality is good , I think your doing just that .

As you wish for yourself , I wish for you also.

Anonyme a dit…

Wonderful wish! Meditation can open the spirit to so much growth.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Mare/TommyGirl a dit…

Lovely! As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

Janece a dit…

What a fantastic wish and it's coming true already! How cool that the monk lives next door - bet you've got some good vibrations coming your way :)

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

Anonyme a dit…

And so you have discovered that when you are ready, the teacher appears (or in your case the Zen monk)... Magic! As you wish for your own spiritual growth, so i join with you and wish for you also.

Kelly a dit…

Lovely photos! I know that you will find the right door!

Ginny a dit…

This is a beautiful wish. What a wonderful walk that must have been. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment a dit…

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

martinealison a dit…

J'aime beaucoup les reflets sur la table dans votre première photo...
Il n'est pas toujours simple de trouver la bonne porte et de juste oser l'entrouvrir...
Gros bisous

Alli a dit…

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well. I hope you find everything you are looking for on the other side!

Mouse a dit…

I hope you are enjoying your time there and the meditation - something I struggle with. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too.

Unknown a dit…

thanks to all of you for the comments, so nice

magiceye a dit…

wonderful choice!