mercredi 10 août 2011

What inspiration do you wish to follow?


What inspiration do you wish to follow? this is the wish from jamie
my inspiration, right now is coming from meditation and the no smoking road that i started to follow again from 3 days.
i know that meditation is so rich and deep for me, i can see all the changes inside and also they start to be seen from outside so i get so inspire from this
about the no smoking, i felt 3 times on it this year, so i really wish to be inspire more from the non smoking road
as a non smoker i can smell better the jasmine's flowers

13 commentaires:

Sarah Lewis a dit…

Blessings to you as you breath deeply! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

Anonyme a dit…

Smelling the flowers, tasting good food, breathing in the air after the rain...as you wish for yourself, so i wish for you also...si vous souhaitez pour vous, je suis souhaitais pour vous aussi (Désolé mon français est terrible)

talita a dit…

As you wish for yourself I also wish for you :) merci !

Janece a dit…

As an ex-smoker myself, I can tell you that all of life tastes and smells much sweeter once the habit is broken! Stick with it!! I'm cheering for you! :)

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well. (I also wish I knew how to say all that in French for you! LOL)

Vanessa a dit…

As you wish for yourself I wish fro you as well...

Anonyme a dit…

Good luck on the meditation, and the no smoking journey. May you indeed enjoy the jasmine's scent!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Sylvia a dit…

Keep trying, don`t give up & be gentle with yourself. It took me many times of quitting and relapsing until I finally quit smoking. I`m a non-smoker of 10 years right now and it was totally worth it. The more you try - even if you relapse - the better, and one day you will be so ready and it will be much easier to just quit permanently : ) Good luck!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com a dit…

You can do it! :]
As an ex-smoker of 17+ years.
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
Take care <3

Une femme libre a dit…

Il y a le laser qui marche bien pour arrêter de fumer. Mon voisin qui était aussi mon amoureux fumait des gitanes en quantité industrielle. Il a tenté d'arrêter au moins dix fois et avec le laser dans l'oreille, ça a été f-i-n-i! d'un seul coup et il n'y a plus jamais retouché. Mais quelle drogue que ce truc, quelle emprise totale, quel poison! Vous allez finir par y arriver pour de bon, on est avec vous! Et si jamais cette fois n'était pas la bonne, la prochaine le sera.

" M " a dit…

Good for you! Its so hard to quit smoking and your doing it .

As you wish for yourself , I wish for you also.

Paula - Buenos Aires a dit…

As Lilas wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Mare/TommyGirl a dit…

Congratulations on no smoking - I wish you the best of luck on your journey with that.

As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

Sandra Marie a dit…

Bravo to you for choosing the non-smoking road!! AND meditation - double bravo! Keep strong...you can do this!! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!!