mercredi 24 août 2011

what do i wish to enjoy?


as jaimie asked on her wishcasting day, what do i wish to enjoy ?
i wish to enjoy more to be a non smoker personne and to feel free of addiction, because it is really good but really hard some days...
picture of the study space in golden temple, india

11 commentaires:

Dominee a dit…

Beautiful picture!
As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you.

Alli a dit…

Wow - love the picture!
Enjoying being smoke free can be hard, but I kicked the habit and I know many others have. You have my support! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well! All the best!

Anonyme a dit…

Sans fume! Excellente! And as difficult as some moments are...there are many many more that are delightful. A strong and powerful wish. As you wish for yourself, so i wish for you also.

Anonyme a dit…

A very healthy wish!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

Sandra Marie a dit…

Wonderful picture! Hang in there - a noble wish! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

Anonyme a dit…

bibababa baba babouhhhh, cool

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com a dit…

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Janece a dit…

Good for you for kicking the habit! One day you'll look back on this time and realize what a fantastic thing you've done!

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

Paula - Buenos Aires a dit…

What an intriguing picture!
Both my parents quitted smoking in their own style. My dad went cold turkey and mom took her time. Neither looked back after a while. Your own time will come.
As Lilas wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Kate's Healthy Home a dit…

Wishing you strength. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Mouse a dit…

Well done!!!!!! It does get easier, I promise (I'm just over 4 years this time).

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too!