jeudi 25 août 2011

how does it feel to be back home with no childrens ?


it is the first time that, when i come back home, there is no more children... all gone, so far.
it is suddenly very quiet, after india. it is for sure very different.
how is it gonna be to be only...two ? or alone ?

i still have a bit of me in india
it is very hard for me to be a smoker free. i have to push to find the benefits, to feel trhem more in my body.
i went for a walk, nearby the sea, on the road with my funny baskest shoes...
i think i have to make some rituals to help me on the no smoking road... a way to NOT escape meditation.
here is a detail picture from the meditation mall , for study's monk at golden temple

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I know what you mean. My boys left for university - the youngest left 2 years ago. It's tough. I cried a lot and I sat in their rooms a lot. You are never really prepared for that. Thank god for art, the gym, work .. and other things that keep your mind busy :-)

magiceye a dit…

beautiful image!

try delaying the 1st cigarette of the day ....

Celeste Bergin a dit…

good for you..no smoking is the best thing you can do for yourself. I am glad you are lonely for your children...it means there is much love there