vendredi 27 mai 2011

art journaling




it is a funny feeling : i am not so much doing art those days, since i 've so busy, it seems like it takes time for me to rest
may be age is coming! 46 soon, i feel it
i took a few picture of byron and i did not even wrote something about this travel, just reading slowely, doing byke around...
i just feel inbetween, may be it shows on the blog because i get less comments
i also publish less
lots of questions today
here is a few pages from my finish artjournaling, i did start a new one but did not take any time to picture it
i am postponning so many thins lately

3 commentaires:

Janet a dit…

Life sometimes gets in the way of doing art and blogging. Just do what feels right for you.

Louise a dit…

It gets like that sometimes. I've had other signifiant things going on lately that mean I've been blogging less.
I love your top journal page - the colours and the movement.

Anonyme a dit…

I love your new art journaling pages. Very passionate, moving and expressive. I know what you mean about blogging .. and everything else in life .. I want to do so much, but I also want to follow what others are doing.. sometimes it's just overwhelming!! :-)