jeudi 31 mars 2011

last day in france





today, it is my last day in france, it is also my first daughter's birthday!!! there is a bit of sun, i will go soon for a walk into forest before, the last family meal, i am tired of eating!!! and very happy to be back to my island.
i really love to live in indian ocean, it is much more open than in europe!!!
i also have to say : too much frenchy style makes me tired!
so on the way back home, youhou!!!!!
here is some bit of spring!!!

3 commentaires:

magiceye a dit…

wonderful captures all!
belated 'happy birthday' to your daughter!
have fun!!

Anonyme a dit…

Beautiful photos once again. I always love your words- they convey such meaning.
I'm sure you will be so glad to go home. Home is wonderful!

Karin Bartimole a dit…

happy birthday to your daughter, happy home sweet homecoming! and happy spring!!! your photos are lovely. xox