samedi 12 février 2011

yes!


yesterday i went to a concert in my town, i was working as big help at the bar, selling beers and champagne!!! when they asked me, i felt like i should say no, and just before going, when i was ready and dressed i felt like calling and say : i am sick
but i went and it was ok, yes! idid it : i spend a big evening whith hundreds people without smoking!! yohou! i was affraid of this! but after 45 days without smoking, i faced it and i ma happy because i was fine there and very punchy
the concert was great and i had a great evening, the bnd 340ML was very good and the dj before psycorigid ( his dj 's name).
i add a picture of me with a funny uggly pyjamas but , here i am , smiling at home

5 commentaires:

Rose capucine a dit…

Bravissimo !!!!

Anonyme a dit…

Valerie- You are beautiful!
YIPPEE!!!! YOU DID IT!!! I'm so happy for you. WOW!!!!!!!

Leovi a dit…

I'm glad for your strength of will, courage and I took almost 9 years without smoking, and each day that passes I am more happy to have made that decision. Does this dress is a nightgown?

Janet a dit…

Good for you!!! That's great, and quite an accomplishment.

You have such a beautiful smile.

Laure K. a dit…

What a big smile Valérie !
ça fait "plaisir"!
Bravo !! for non smoking i mean...
:)