mercredi 5 janvier 2011

wish to say yes to art

as jamie ask i will answer i wish to say yes to art and to be free of tobacco
today i also wished to stop depress and enjoy more simple things

10 commentaires:

Julie Jordan Scott a dit…

Oh, Lila - so much love and so many YESES heading your way.

As LilaSV wishes, so I wish for her also...

WISH YES WISH LOVE WISH YES WISH....

My Wednesday Wish...

Ruth a dit…

I'm with you... Yes to art! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

erinrichardson a dit…

Dive deep into your art!! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman a dit…

As you wish for yourself, I wish with all my heart for you as well.

Here’s the direct link to my wish this week:
http://tinyurl.com/38lby2h

Whiskey Tales by Beach Waling in the Desert a dit…

Nice art ... As you wish for yourself I so wish this for you also.

Kim Switzer a dit…

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Marilyn a dit…

sending you big, positive energy for your wishes! as you wish for yourself, i wish for you also.

Anonyme a dit…

Go for it!

As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

Comme vous le souhaitez pour vous-même, de sorte que je veux pour vous aussi.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Valerie, I so admire your courage! I can't imagine what you are going through, but I think you have strength! I think art, dance and yoga sound good!

MaryK a dit…

As you wish for yourself Lilas, so do I wish for you with all my heart.