mercredi 19 janvier 2011

full moon


i get a bit confused with moon and thought full moon was yesterday, so did no yoga yesterday and a lot today even if my emotions were very down, with so much rain and still bad dreams from the past... may be it is freedom coming in.. and tobacco going out.
no dance for me today, just walks, counting my artjournal pages : 69 doubles pages.
counting my breath under meditation, counting days with no more tobacco.
yes i am on the road
thanks for all my bloggers friends , your support is big for me

3 commentaires:

Louise a dit…

You are on the road, girl. 69 art journal pages - what a wonderful achievement and treasure. and keeping off the tabacco. C'est bien fait!

Janet a dit…

Keep going on that road....you're doing great and soon you'll be able to look back and wonder why you ever smoked. I'm sure meditation helps.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Valerie, I was wondering if the flowers were orchids. Lovely! Congrats on the no smoking; keep breathing deep! It was a pretty moon last night!