dimanche 30 janvier 2011

back home under rain



after so much hours in airport and planes, i am back home, under rain, so much rain!!! it was funny to go to the supermarket with all the children, we forgot the list at home, so forgot to buy bread, sugar... ok, anyway there is no way to do nothing, so much rain, lucky me to have take a walk early morning... i am a bit tense, feeling like smoking, i have to work even more... my bom is a bit fat! ok i will learn to accept it!!!!
the pictures are some details of my house, took by roland when we did the trock juts before i went to bali, it is funny when someone take picture of your house, its looks much more exotic...

2 commentaires:

Brigid a dit…

Your house does look exotic! I thought these photos were from Bali! Glad you're back home safe. I think you've inspired me to visit Bali sometime in the next year. When I'm back home in Australia, Bali is very close to me.

Tessa a dit…

Glad you got home safely! I love these photos of your home. :)