dimanche 7 novembre 2010

aedm8


this monday start a very busy time for me, 2 weeks of going up and down, performing, meetings!!! so less time for art!
this morning my mind was so busy that i had to make a very short yoga: 8 salutations and breathing! it is better than nothing but frustrating!
i have to dive into my spirit for find motivation
today's post is a try for a flyer for lucy, what do you think ?

4 commentaires:

Leah a dit…

The poster looks great! I love how one letter of "Lucy" is a different color.

Anonyme a dit…

I like it a lot!
I hope you continue to find some time for yoga- I know how important it is to you.
Take care.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Valerie, The poster is stunning! Good luck these next two weeks!

Karin Bartimole a dit…

I really like this flier - it's bold and eye catching. It would make me stop and read it - really good!! xox