mercredi 17 novembre 2010

aedm16




i am trying to rest after the performance of lucy, yesterday. my back is still very bad injury and work on top of it was th worst thing to do. i feel like having no time at all. transition between postures are so painfull.
we performed 3 lucy and it was very nice feeling to do it alone and in the same time with others; we met on dance mat only 2 or 3 minutes before the end. it was strange and scarry for me to perform with a painfull back but i also learn trhought it.
need to find my roots. everuthing is too fast for me.
i did not draw for more than 2 days, impossible de bouger!
here is some pictures of the rehearsals, with no paints on the bodies( it takes 35 mn to paint all of us) and clothes on

5 commentaires:

Janet a dit…

Just be sure you don't injure your back even more by performing when it hurts.

B @ Sweet Limes a dit…

These pictures are so interesting to look at. Have never seen anything like this performance before but it looks like something I'd love to watch. As someone with serious back problems and who is in constant pain I can understand how doing something like this would be scary. Best of luck in healing.

Morph Waffle a dit…

I hope your back feels better. Cool photos, I bet it looks awesome when you all are painted.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Valerie, So generous of you to share photos! Please, take care of yourself!

Leovi a dit…

I want you back improves. Be patient to heal well and have no relapse, try not to force it and it takes less time in recovery. Take heed of the advice you give your doctor and physiotherapist. Greetings and luck.