mercredi 10 novembre 2010

aedm11



i took some pictures of marbooks, they have not been plasitified yet, i did like 20 of them all different, i always enjoy to do them

6 commentaires:

Julie Jordan Scott a dit…

And I enjoy seeing them! Thank you for creating them and posting them here. So grand to "see" you!

My aedm check in today!

Anonyme a dit…

Very nice!

Anonyme a dit…

Love the color combinations, especially the blues/greens - one of my favourite colourways.

magiceye a dit…

so nice and colorful!

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Valerie, These are very nicely done indeed. I particularly like the figures, colors and personal marks you make. Mysterious and fun!

Maron a dit…

Valerie,
A problem I have with some sties (yours included) is that they take too long to load and open for me. You may want to see why yours takes so long and fix it somehow. Your work is lovely but people have suce a short attention span.