vendredi 29 octobre 2010

week end and satruday morning for rest




this morning : no yoga, even if i could not stay in bed ( waking up so early is a strong habbit, even when you want to sleep you don't)
3 days at home, hope for garden time, beach time, drawing time
so no more hope : i will do thoses littles things that makes me feel better!
even if works is here to be done!
somedays i wish i could stop working for a while, especially when i read bloggers who got some much time to go around the yoga world and learn, learn, learn.
i gess the best thing i have to learn is PATIENCE.
i really enjoy to read some yogablog it does help me to keep on going alone on my mat.
i do appreciate to read art blog because it gives me motivation to keep publishing

4 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

an upsidedown post again!!! don't know why

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Valerie, I thought the post was supposed to be upside down! I think it works either way. You work seems to be such an immediate expression of yourself; it's powerful Valerie! I hope you find some rest.

Anonyme a dit…

Cute .. maybe you are doing a lot of the standing on your head part of yoga :-p
Love the blues, I go to the beach very often - almost every morning before work. I will think of you tomorrow when I go and will send you some postive energy.

Janet a dit…

I love the blue page at the top. I hope you get some rest. Wouldn't it be great if no one had to work and we could just do the things we enjoy! That would be wonderful.