mardi 12 octobre 2010

cows




i am a bit sick, having a cold form the forest but still enjoy to go everyday to the forest
sorry for all my friends i don't have internet here, i have to go to the next door house so i don't have any time for visit blogs

5 commentaires:

Sunny K. Lee a dit…

I'm sorry to hear that you are not well. Hope you feel better soon.

Janet a dit…

I hope you feel better soon. The photos of the cows reminds me of my grandfather's cattle ranch when I was a kid.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Valerie, Sorry to hear about your cold. But, I do so enjoy the photos of these beautiful cows; their expressions are delightful!

Mary Paquet a dit…

Get well soo, Valerie. Love the photos. You have a very interesting life!

Marilyn a dit…

Hope you are getting the rest you need. The cows look peaceful and it looks like you are well away from city life. Hope your performance went well.