mardi 19 octobre 2010

back home


finaly i am back home after a full month between two countries, performing lucy.
in france lucy worked very well, as same as mary-jane ( a solo from the marry me project, performed by valérie cros. she did work with me for a long time but moved to france. guess what , she is pregnant...)it was successfull. i also did model for a painting and drawing class, in lucy. it was very nice, i will asked some of the students that i have the contact if they can send some pictures of theirs works... my parents came to see one performance , it was in the mountains, in a beautifull house with no others houses around. and it did snow. it was for me very nice to see and feel some snow before i go back to my island.
back home, i pent all day unpacking.my heart is still in france, it was hard to say good mye to the all family. we did spend so much time with them. enjoying.
this is a picture of an old house i like there, in france...
it will take me two days to be back to my real life... i hope to have enough time to picture some of my artjournaling pages...

3 commentaires:

Leovi a dit…

Rest and take a breath and then expect more pictures of you.

Marilyn a dit…

It sounds like you had an amazing time. It's already snowing in France? A wonderful choice of house. I know what it feels like to leave your heart somewhere...it is both pleasure and pain...but to not have a place to love...is like not living. Thank you for sharing your beautiful journey. I hope the artists rendered a perspective that pleases you when you see their final works.

Janet a dit…

Sounds as if you've had another wonderful trip. It's always good to be home though.

I love the photo of the old stone house. It has so much character.