dimanche 31 octobre 2010

ADEM



last year, i started to blog, and i found this project : Art Everyday of the Month. it was great and so helpfull because i was on depression. yhis year i am much better, may be too busy but i did went out of depression with yoga and art : everyday! no matter how small it is, no matter how short some days it is. i do both. for yoga, i , sometimes, don't practise 2 days in a week, somedays , my yoga is small : salutations and breathing, meditation only 10mn but each day, it does good to me so i keep on going;
everyday i do art : somedays doodles in meetings only but i will say 5 days a week i do something, it could be a simple draw, or cutting paper or markbooks and , now, from 8 september i do art journaling as a base. i really like it. and found it more and more deep.so i thanks this blogger's land to give space for sharing and by sharing learning about humanity
http://creativeeveryday.com/creativeeveryday/2010/11/art-every-day-month-

8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

bonne chance! Not sure if that's how to spell it. Have a great creative month.
Stay inspired!
Michelle

Celeste Bergin a dit…

I agree that working on something art-related each day is important for many reasons. I can't imagine not having art in my life everyday...even if I don't do it, I read about it, or go to a museum. Your art is emotional and bold. Hope to see more!

Janet a dit…

I'm doing AEDM, too! I think it's a great practice to do some art each day. It helps me stay focused.

Leah a dit…

I think it's wonderful that you've committed to art and yoga! And I'm happy to hear that it's helped with your depression.

I love the dancing figures in your art!

Anonyme a dit…

You and your art are beautiful Valerie! I love your positive energy and your forward attitude. The way you approach life is inspiring. Thank you!

Ann Freeman (mafswife) a dit…

I too have used yoga, meditation and the creative process to relieve my depression. Best of luck to you xx

Paula - Buenos Aires a dit…

Good to see you this year again! And even better to know you are feeling better. :)

Anonyme a dit…

sounds like a wonderful endeavor! the best of luck with this ... i need to do something similar to this with my writing ...

thank you for stopping by my blog ...

xoxox