samedi 14 août 2010

yoga at home


today, my practise was better, on the growing way. i also did 3 mudras and start to meditate. meditation is so abstract and also so real because i can feel the benefit as soon as i do it. but i am sure, i need to learn, to practise, to find space for practise any time.
yoga as anytime is tea time.
everyday i can see how much yoga helps me when i am lost, when emotions are becoming tense.
i have so much to learn for be a yogini!
sometimes my life seems so far from yoga.
i read some blogspot about yoga in everyday life, it did helps me to see that so many people are having the same experience
they have yoga on their roads.

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I admire your dedication to yoga. I'm sure it is very spiritual.

magiceye a dit…

happy for you

Rebecca Anthony a dit…

I'm so glad you're getting time for yoga!!

Anonyme a dit…

Meditation is always good, we need to do more of it, whichever form it takes. Good for you!

Yogini B a dit…

Take your yoga one day at a time and enjoy it! Remember that real life is not mysore. Decide what you can do, and don't allow negative emotions like guilt to ruin your practice!

You are already living your yoga life... When you start to doubt it and lose yourself to stress - just breathe. That is the yoga life. Namaste!

Unknown a dit…

thanks for your comments! it gives motivation