mercredi 25 août 2010

wishcasting


as jamie asked : how do you wish to spend some time ?
good question, because, right now i feel like i don't have enough time...
i wish to spend more time on working on meditation, more time for yoga, more time for art.
i wish to spend time with no schedule
i wish to spend time doing garden or going to the beach
i wish to everyone to have more personnal time for be in the nature

7 commentaires:

Sarah Sullivan a dit…

As Lilasvb wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Oh oh oh yes...me too..with no schedules at all!
May all of this come your way!!
Namaste, Sarah

foxysue a dit…

As lilasvb wishes for herself, I'm wishing too. That you find the time and energy for your yoga and meditation and nature.

Shari Sherman a dit…

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also! I think we all are wishing for some time to relax and do what we need to nurture ourselves. May you have your time soon.

LissaL a dit…

No schedule? I like that! As Lila wishes for herself, so I wish also

Ruth a dit…

Fabulous wish! As Lilasvb wishes for herself, I wish for you also.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment a dit…

Here's to no schedules. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Tee a dit…

As you wish for youself, I wish for you also!