mardi 31 août 2010

little doodle



right now, my time is full, my mind is on tension.
i did get some very agressive email from work ( not the artists, work on stage is fine) and i had to use all my yoga for stay out of answering with the same anger. some times life makes you improves what you are working on intimatly.
but i am sure of one thing, i am on the good way! i know it will need some adjustments for making it. so i dive into yoga for learn patience and humility
i dive into meditation for keep peace inside when i get affraid of people using power, abusing of power...
when i start blogging, i did make this choice : no more abusing situations around me. no more space for power. bad power. bad used power.
since a few month, i do practise as much as i can meditation, relaxation and for sure ashthanga yoga, i can see, feel the change in me, around me, how with concentration and perseverance, vigilance and courage ; yes, we can have a chance to change our lives!
and this is good , even if some days we have to go more deep to make it alive...
i dont know if my english writting is expressing exactly what i tru to mean.
but i know, that this space of expressing is rich, i thank you all, for your blogs that i follow, so inspiring
when i am so much into work, i have less time for art, so i doodle.
last picture of my garden, just for fun

6 commentaires:

Janet a dit…

Love your doodles!

I think you expressed yourself very clearly. Meditation is a good way to keep yourself calm and not let others upset you.

Rita A. a dit…

Love the corner of your garden. You are on a good track. I hope to follow your lead.

Rebecca Anthony a dit…

I love your doodles, treat your doodles as a form of meditation. Doesn't it relax you to sit and doodle? Meditation is so powerful, you really sound like you know what your doing in that sense! Doodle away my friend, have a cup of tea and just doodle. It's a good way to think things through too and cool down when things get tense!

Marilyn a dit…

Very very nice...by the way, my friend will have a showing in France and works with Franck Bordas...I wrote about him for Une Expo.com
Your English is easily understood...I teach many...from all over the world and glad to encourage and assist.

Unknown a dit…

nice to know, i will go to france in october, i am leaving in reunion's island, near madagascar...
thanks all of you ofr your support. it is a nice feeling to have thoses exchanges. thanks

Nalini Singh a dit…

Hi,

Would you like to post guest articles in our online magazine - zindadil.com ?

With warm regards,
Nalini
Editor, www.zindadil.com