mercredi 23 juin 2010

wishcasting


as eash wenesday, jamie asked in her blog for a collective wish
this week is " what fun do you wish to have ?"
fun in life!fun with my family, fun in meeting people, being together and sharing simplicity.
fun in travelling...
fun in art, in blog art
fun for fun
fun in sun!

11 commentaires:

Jo Anna a dit…

Yay!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

ABCcreativity a dit…

fun for fun!
i love it.
as you wish for yourself, so do i wish for you also.

Ginny a dit…

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. There is nothing that is more fun than being near the water with family and friends.

Kathryn Costa a dit…

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also. Now lets go make some fun!

Julie Jordan Scott a dit…

YES! As Lila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also...

(Always love reading you!)

Read my Wishcast, here!

Ruth a dit…

Love it! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Kim Switzer a dit…

Beautiful wishes! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Anonyme a dit…

ME TOO! Brilliant wish!!

magiceye a dit…

have fun!!!!

Lucy Ladham-Dyment a dit…

As Lila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

BunnyKissd a dit…

As you wish for yourself, so do I too wish for you...