mercredi 16 juin 2010

wishcasting


as jamie asked, what do i wish to nourish ?
such a big question
compassion, love, peace and art
and when i write this, i feel a bit pretentious, like if i could do something big
it is small, just inside me but if i nourish it well, it might come big and this is already big for me

8 commentaires:

Sulwyn a dit…

As Lilasvb wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Ruth a dit…

As Lilavb wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Anonyme a dit…

A wonderful photo and beautiful words! You are a poet- love. Just wonderful.
Your new blog layout looks great too- it has your colors. Fabulous!

Lis a dit…

Oh, you ARE bigger than the eye can see ... but your heart, she knows!

Beautiful wish!

As Lilasvb wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Kim Switzer a dit…

Everything big starts with a small seed. :) As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Unknown a dit…

thanks to all of you, comments makes it powerfull.pamo, about the background, i am trying... and yes, this one is not bad, i dont know how to play more with it but i will find

Sarah Lulu a dit…

As Lilasvb wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also.

Bigger and bigger out of something small. xx

Unknown a dit…

As Lilasvb wishes for herself, I wish for her also. small can easily become big and I hope for you it does.