samedi 19 juin 2010

before i travel


it is just going fast and slow in the same time. i am starting to wear my" indian way of clothes". i am still on the glue process.
the week will go fast and i prepared books for the travel.
doing better with yoga, almots done the firts serie today!
with the winter, i am a bit lazzy to get off the bed...

3 commentaires:

Rebecca Anthony a dit…

That's so exciting, how long are you going for? India is such an amazingly beautiful place. It made me appreciate all the little things we are so lucky to have here in the states. It also really made me get in touch with peace within myself and become more of a minimalist. I came back last year thinking o.k. all I really need is one trunk of clothes in my closet......any more than that is excessive. I haven't quite narrowed down my clothing to one trunk but I'm sure you know what I mean(O:

Anonyme a dit…

Winter is always a time to sleep in! Wishing you all the best as you prepare for your trip. I admire you your dedication to yoga- it must be very spiritual.

Unknown a dit…

thanks for the nice comments, india is so strong, sometimes it does call you...when you are looking for something, it is a good place for searching.