mercredi 19 mai 2010

wishcasting


As jamie asked, i will answer to the wish
what do i wish to have ?
after a very hard jobe and absolutely no time for art, i wish to have more time for art
i also wish peace for all of us, especially inside, for have a better mind, be in better mood, accepting honestly what we are.
i wish space inside us for peace

tree from australia, my peace space...

9 commentaires:

" M " a dit…

Thats a good one , peace inside , with ourselves , yeah I totally agree with that . : P

As you wish for yourself , I wish for you also.

Jo Anna a dit…

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

Librarian Lee a dit…

AS lila wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also! May you have peace.

Feithline a dit…

As you wish, so do I also wish for you. :)

Alisha a dit…

as lilasvb wishes for herself, so i wish for her also!

magiceye a dit…

may all your wishes be fulfilled!!

Karin Bartimole a dit…

as others have said, I wish for your wishes to come true, soon. I know you need that creative time for your soul! may it be so...

Karen D a dit…

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also. May you find the space and time to create and find peace within.

Julie Jordan Scott a dit…

Yes! Yes! YES!

As Lila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also...

Read My Wednesday Wishcast here.