mercredi 7 avril 2010

wishcasting


how do you wish to bloom ?
bloom, what does it mean for me ?
i dont really know, may be bloom is to grow, bloom my mind, bloom our spirit all together for rise into sky
so i wish to bloom like a rainbow, in lots of colors and powerfull spirit to bloom like a rainbow lotus

6 commentaires:

Andi Stern a dit…

as lilasvb wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Lis a dit…

oh, Wonderful! A rainbow is such a magnificent way to bloom!

As lilasvb wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

my little girl (who is such a tomboy) is really into rainbows right now ... i love this image of being a rainbow!

Karen D a dit…

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Karin Bartimole a dit…

That's a wonderful question, and you bring glorious imagery to your bloom! I imagine it is happening in this moment, with the expansiveness and full spectrum of the rainbow that is within you opening to the world!!

Peggy Stermer-Cox a dit…

Hi Valerie,
Your wish poems are wonderful! I like the idea of blooming wishes...hmmmm, I could use one or two!

brandi a dit…

~a rainbow lotus...what a gorgeous description ...a rainbow full of color...life...hope and a lotus that beholds spirituality...compassion and victory...as Lilasvb wishes for herself so I wish for her too...may you always bloom and blossom to your fullest bringing forth all you wish to be...well wishes and brightest blessings~