mardi 20 avril 2010

slow


for now i am slow in all, creativity, work, sleep! i sleep so less.
coming back slowly into yoga.
what did i do like creative ?
- i draw a lot of faces and red dresses but i didn't finish nothing, all is started.
- i clean the little space where i seat for art
- i am thinking about work, about how to go forward
- i am helping my pregant friend, an artist singer, actress, dancer
- i am thinking to " how to change my life "
- i am like " a work in progress"
for all bloggers that i follow : i still visit all of your pages , i love them and they always gives me motivation!

5 commentaires:

Vj Arumugam a dit…

thanks for visiting the blog.:) and loved loitering in your space too. i particularly like this pic. it beats the logical reasoning hands down. seems like another dimension!

Heavens2Betsy a dit…

Our time is our own to use as we need.... sometimes, slow is exactly what is needed before we come back to creativity and life with renewed enthusiasm. It is ok to just be xxx

Anonyme a dit…

Slow is wonderful! I like your personal way of photographing and writing; cool.

Nadya a dit…

Thanks for your stop by the Vale :) I also like this long shadow photo - I think we're all works in progress!! & nice to clear the little space where you sit - I notice the piles on mine - oy!!

magiceye a dit…

this is brilliant!