jeudi 29 avril 2010

the little red dress project


i am working on a specific project, the little red dress.
it is like a concept not anymore just dance or theater.
the subject is sad. it is talking, trough art and poetry about how it is difficult to become an adult when you have been abused as a child.
it is talking about so many silent's whitness, so many people closing eyes when they might have see, ear or feel those kinds of situations.
i am working on this project with a dance, an actress, a singer and a music composer.
i want to open the project to every one, thinking of interactivity with audience, with schools may be.
would like like to participate ? by sendind an art piece with a red dress ?
what do you think ?
here is one, i am working on , but i let it because i dont nejoy that much canvas, fro now it is not finish and i dont really like it, too light...

5 commentaires:

magiceye a dit…

wonderful concept
wish you all success!!

Anonyme a dit…

Red dress painting sounds nice, I will send you semiprecious bracelet. Email me your postal address, the size of your wrist, and what colours you prefer (give me 3 choices). My email: fadwaqasem (at) yahoo.com.

Karin Bartimole a dit…

A very important issue to address, and I'm really glad you are doing it! I wish I could see the dance and and other aspects of your project. I'm curious how the red dress represents child abuse to you?
I did a book and sculpture about child abuse that I featured on my blog here:Once Upon a Time I made a video of it, too. It's a topic that hits close to my heart - thank you for shining the light on it.

Unknown a dit…

@ the gypsy : i wil send you an email soon, very busy for more than a week but after, i will take my time
@karin : thnaks for your kind words, and i will visit your blog and watch carefully when i will finish this job...
i really appreciate your support with comments

Zom a dit…

I am excited that you are doing this project.