mercredi 28 avril 2010

full moon pink and whiscasting



what a strange day, nothing was pink in my day, a very hard day time for work, like a patience's test.
so i didn't have time for art.
but i know , lots of you, will post nice and good vibrating art that i am pushing forward to still think pink for my hard emotional day.
sometimes being an artist in the strange world of " alives art" can be so difficult. but even when it is like this , i still think that i am here for be this, an artist, a choreographer, a artistic director, a dancer, a writter from slaming words!!!
even for dark's days.
and i am happy to have this page for release and share, with no rules, just creativity
my dreams are to be more in peace, for me, for us, for the word.
my dream is honesty, courage et compassion for each of us to find the road for be a better human
my dream is to discover more the world, the people everywhere.
thanks to all of you and i wish for all an full pinky juicy and creative day

my only pink part was the fruit of the garden!

5 commentaires:

magiceye a dit…

lovely image of the fruit and you are wearing pink dress too!

Rochelle a dit…

As Lilasvb wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

Megan Moran Smith a dit…

I hope this full moon will be very fruitful for you!

Julie Jordan Scott a dit…

So glad to offer up plentiful pink for you, Lila my love. You are such a wonder... and I love the Red Dress project you are up to, also. Brava for you!

See My Full Moon Dreamboard here.

Jamie Ridler a dit…

As Lilasvb wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

I'm glad that pink was here to soothe you on a difficult day. May all your dreams come true with ease, with creative joy and with wild success!