jeudi 22 avril 2010

card!


i amde this card last night, i am always in the mood of the work in progress..

7 commentaires:

Elizabeth Seaver a dit…

Fabulous!

Karin Bartimole a dit…

I like it!!

Anonyme a dit…

Hey, I got your message about exchanging art - would do you want to exchange? :-)

Unknown a dit…

i will be very happy to exchange, how do we make it, by post ? oh it is nice.
i also thanks all of you, your comments encourage me and today, i show all of my red dresses paint, collages and show them!
art is travelling around us and sometimes with us

Janet a dit…

Great card! I love the face.

Miranda a dit…

Hi Lilas, thanks for the comment on my painting article! I love the work you have on here. You have a great mixed-media approach and are definitely not afraid to play around! Take care, Miranda.

Véro B a dit…

J'aime beaucoup cette carte...
Merci pour ton passage sur mon blog et ton gentil mot ;-)
A très bientôt.
Véro/Bermick