mercredi 31 mars 2010

wishcasting


what do i wish to accomplish ? this is the question of the day.
i wish to accomplish more in understanding and compassion for developp a stronger and helpfull art, communicating better.
i also wish to everyone to find their own spirit and make it grow for being just a better human been.
accomplish is, for me, a word for go forward and may be to be accomplish will happen with age and serenity, for now, it is like a road or a daily inside job, a process.
i wish to all wishcatters to find their own road, the beautifull and colorfull road of happinness

9 commentaires:

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman a dit…

As Lilasvb wishes for herself, I so very much wish for her as well.

LissaL a dit…

Great wishes:)
As Lilasvb wishes for herself, I lovingly wish for her as well.

Helen a dit…

As Lilasvb wishes for herself, I also wish for her.

Rochelle a dit…

What wonderful wishes - I think you are on your way to accomplishing them! As Lilavb wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

" M " a dit…

As you wish for yourself I wish for you! : P

Blessed be!

xoxoxo

Anonyme a dit…

Beautiful photograph and beautiful wish. I wish this for you as well my friend.

Debbie Clandening a dit…

Lovely photo,lovely wish

Celeste Bergin a dit…

that is an awesome photo--I have every confidence that you will have all you desire

Lis a dit…

what a beautiful wish ... thank you for including us :)

As Lilasvb wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!