lundi 29 mars 2010

mark books



i am still on markbook work, may be i will sell them in a friend shop! anyway, i made a few of them.
this morning , the moon was just beautifull.
for making those markbook i use old papers like enveloppes that i receive from post, papers bags and i paint them as back ground all in the same time, then i cut them and glue some pictures and draw back with pencil and pastels

6 commentaires:

Kara Chipoletti Jones of GriefAndCreativity dot com a dit…

Lots of full worm moon wishes to you!!!
miracles,
k-

Janet a dit…

These are great! I like that you recycle envelopes and paper bags to make them.

dandelionlady a dit…

I like your bookmarks. The colors are great. I think the footprint one is my favorite. I noticed the moon last night. I posted a photo on my blog, it was a good night for the moon, clear, with no clouds.

Anonyme a dit…

very cute!!

JRonson a dit…

seems like to have some african influence on some mark books, i love it :)

Nadya a dit…

These are lovely!
A former Librarian in our town makes hinged markers covered with fun fabrics, with magnets on each end, so they overlap the page - she sells them at the local bookshop & other places to raise funds for a program that sends volunteers into the schools to read with kids!