lundi 8 mars 2010

art diary



2 more page of my travel diary, it is copies, i will let a little sample of my diray book for the open art exhibition at still@thecntre of byron bay
those are print on both sides

7 commentaires:

Janet a dit…

They're beautiful! I love the yoga pose you used.

Anonyme a dit…

Fabulous!! I love that blue color. WOW!!!

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Valerie, These pages are great! Strong colors, textures, very exciting! Congratulations on showing your pieces; cool.

Elizabeth Seaver a dit…

These are terrific! Nice job!

Pat Chapman a dit…

Valerie, these journal pages are great. Really love your use of texture and color. Thanks for visiting my blog! Pat

Emily a dit…

very beautiful pages! bravo!

linda a dit…

I was looking through your blog and you have very lovely journal pages. I love all the texture you have, very touchable! Thanks for sharing.