lundi 29 mars 2010

art at home




i am still doing a few of art travel diary! just finished on friday.
painting outside back grounds for bookmarks. here is what i see when i am sitting on the painting mat!
all the time dailylife inspire me, daily emotions as well!my " mosdesty art", i read something wrotten by DI ROSA about modesty art, it is a daily art with small everyday things, and i feel what i do for art is this kind of thing. my english is not good enough for explain right!!!!! what i am sure about is that everyday i feel like i have to " art"
quelques jours après mon retour, je termine mon carnet de voyages en images. j'aime bien être dehors pour peindre et coller, dessiner et couper quand je suis chez moi. je lisais un article sur DI ROSA et ce qu'il appele l'art modeste, j'aime bien cette notion d'art modeste, avec des choses du quotidien, des mots, un art qui communique...
même si je ne vis pas de l'art en tant que artiste graphique, je vis de mon art avec la danse et cela reste " modeste".
en tout cas, chaque jour, une émotion, un image, un lieu ou un mouvement me pousse à poursuivre mon chemin artistique

5 commentaires:

Rochelle a dit…

Thanks for your comment on my dreamboard! Blogger is having problems downloading pictures so I can't see your dreamboard but I'll check back later! :)

cat a dit…

thanxx for commenting on my blog! i love ur art...very creative! xx cat
CiTiEs of B

Debbie Clandening a dit…

Very lovely blog.I have enjoyed my visit,your art is beautiful

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Valerie, You're a uniquely creative person! Thanks for sharing your art; it's wonderful!

Rochelle a dit…

Wonderful dreamboard and I LOVE your bookmarks! :)