mercredi 17 février 2010

wishcasting


as jamie from http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/wishcasting-wednesday-february-1 suggest i wish that nations oppen theirs minds to others, especially for africa, we have some times so closed minds.
i wish to all to be stronger for get the right to be free
i wish to all childrens to be abble to get education
i took this picture in madagascar in 2008

8 commentaires:

Sulwyn a dit…

As LilasVB wishes for herself and others, so I wish for her also.

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman a dit…

As you wish for yourself, LilasVB, so I lovingly and honestly wish for you as well.

Anonyme a dit…

Yes- I agree. I think there are a lot of good souls in the world- so hope exists. I wish everyone could thrive and have their needs met. I hope that someday- our wishes will come true.

Anonyme a dit…

as lilasvb wishes for herself, so i wish for her also.

LissaL a dit…

As LilasVb wishes, so I wish as well:)

Lucy Ladham-Dyment a dit…

As Lila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Karen D a dit…

As LilasVb wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Sara @SoulSpackle a dit…

As LilasVB wishes for herself and others, so I wish for her also. Love the way you wish to make a difference, and love the photo from Madagascar.