vendredi 5 février 2010

performance


next week , on friday, i will perform at the house of people, new projet called kazkidanse which is meaning dance at home
i will do LUCY and some of my poems will be slamed!

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Best of luck Valerie! Sounds wonderful!!

DMG a dit…

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog and for your participation in Have a HeART for Haiti. Please send me your e-mail address at kathymccullen@aol.com

Bless you for your kind, generous heart!

Love,
Kathy

Karin Bartimole a dit…

What fun! Any chance someone could video it for you and you can share it with us?! good luck, and enjoy!!

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Valerie, Best of luck and fun at your performance! I like your poster you did too; very cool!

Tessa a dit…

Have a great performance! It sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

Nadya a dit…

I know you'll do a great job!!
& wanted to let you know the little picture of Indian food arrived in the mail yesterday1! (THANK YOU!)

It was fun to show my granddaughters, & have them 'guess' where it came from (The 9 yr old looked at the stamp!) I'd gone on a field trip to the college post office with my 5 yr old granddaughter & her friends on Fri, where they bought postage & mailed letters, & had a wee tour! So it will be fun to show her India on a map, so she begins to see how far it travelled!