mercredi 3 février 2010

home, not mine, in a street, Mysore


i am back home and its feels great to be at home. but a part of me is still in india. unpacking is another story.
de retour chez moi, je suis bien; pourtant une partie de mon coeur est toujours en Inde; défaire sa valise, c'est tout une histoire

4 commentaires:

Janet a dit…

It's always good to get home after a trip. Once again your photo is fantastic. I love those designs they make outside their doors.

Anonyme a dit…

Welcome home! Thank you so much for sharing your trip to India. I admire your sense of adventure and your ability to assimilate into the culture. A rare gift indeed.

Elizabeth Seaver a dit…

Welcome home! Unpacking can wait!

Anonyme a dit…

sorry i didnt get to say goodbye!
Was nice being creative with you.
Your photos are on my blog - I
think you can access it now.
I look forward to following your travels.