samedi 23 janvier 2010

lost



today, i had a bad news, one artist, a clown, clown karot is dead. he was sick and he past away, so i will light a canddle for him tonight.
and think, we have to be strong and feel good to live our lifes with power.
my performance went well yesterday, very surprising the audience. after, i could not sleep. just thinking too much.
i post as a picture an extrait of a big canavas i did shoot in the art museum of bangalore. a red dress poster! i did impress me, because, as you saw , i am on a red dress process.
i will go back to my travel diairy from tomorow.
i still have one workshop to teach before take the bus back to mysore...
bye bye karot! we will miss you

2 commentaires:

Janet a dit…

I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sure your friend will live on in your heart and your memories.

Tessa a dit…

I am really sorry for your loss.