dimanche 3 janvier 2010

holidays


holidays are strange, feel light mots of the day and bing, sometimes sadness is back! and it feels strange, need to chase it for ever, at least for now, i go to the garden, try to darw, not that good but soon will come
en vacances, tout va bien et d'un coup, la tristesse revient, faut agir, la faire fuir, puiser dans les fleurs les ondes du bonheur.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

A beautiful photo! A reminder for me of spring. Holidays are strange for me as well- and a completely worn out statement here in the States- "it is what it is"... and now it IS OVER! Jumping for joy!

Tessa a dit…

Great blog and artwork! I know what you mean about the holidays and feeling sad. Today I have been trying to draw too, but nothing is coming out right - it gets frustrating but I know I need to keep trying again tomorrow!