mercredi 6 janvier 2010

first paint on a canvas


this is my first paint on a frame, i buy it in ubud, in a small art shop, i enjoy to do it
première peinture sur un cadre à peindre, sur toile!!! j'avais une appréhension mais c'est agréable

6 commentaires:

Tessa a dit…

Wow, this is gorgeous! You did such a great job for your first time painting on canvas. Thanks for showing us! :)

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Valerie, Your painting often has a touch of mystery; I like it! I wonder about the story behind the image. The color is stunning!

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Valerie! I like the strong color! And, I like the mystery in your painting! Wonderful.

Unknown a dit…

peggy, i have sadness in heart, this is my mistery, thanks for follow my blog it is great to feel encourage

Anonyme a dit…

A beautiful painting Valerie. Thank you for sharing.

Celeste Bergin a dit…

Strong and commanding color and design.. Very nicely done--!