jeudi 7 janvier 2010

back to paper bags


this paint and collage is made on a parperbag, i like to cut them and re-used them in another way
painting on bodys for art everyday is talking to me.
today big rain in bali, garden is happy
j'aime l'odeur de la pluie dans le jardin tropical de l'hotel à bali.
retour au papier, vieux sacs réutilisés

8 commentaires:

Nadya a dit…

Mmm - this is so rich - & what a fun repurposing of a paper bag! Last year I got a lovely calender that was a combo of collage & painting over the collage - so fun to see the images behind the images, as it were.
Blessings in the New Year!

Janet a dit…

This is so beautiful. I like the intense colors.

Celeste Bergin a dit…

dynamic---and sexy!

Tessa a dit…

Wonderful! I love the use of paper bags too.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Valerie! Festive! I like how you've composed the figure at the bottom, right corner; exciting!

vintage wil a dit…

This is so beautiful!!!

Virginia a dit…

Never thought of using a paperbag -- are you using acrylics? I love your technique and the colors you're using! I cut out that OPI girl too -- just haven't used her yet!

Glennis a dit…

You have made it beautiful.