dimanche 13 décembre 2009

slow


today i was very slow, i did the marks for books. bookmarks, with glue, paint, draw and after i put plastic on them. i will tru to sell them.
i also did a mandala and i cry.
i didn't take picture of my work, so i put a pciture from a sunday evening in mysore, india
très lent dimanche où j'ai pleuré en dessinant un mandala. je suis sur une série de marques pages, peints, collés et plastifiés. peut être que j'en vendrai...
je n'ai rien photographié alors je vais mettre une photo de voyage, un dimanche soir à mysore, inde...

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Lilas, I enjoy your blog so much I awarded you an "Over the Top" blog award! Please see my blog posting today. I'll send you an email too! Congrats!

Unknown a dit…

dear margaret, so nice!!! thank you

Julie Jordan Scott a dit…

( ( ( Lilas ) ) ) I hope your tears served their purpose... and you are smiling today, as you read.

Leah a dit…

what a gorgeous picture, Lilas! (((hugs))