dimanche 27 décembre 2009

addiction


it is a funny feeling that i have, early morning after yoga, coffee and cigarettes ( i know , they don't go well together) i have to post a draw or a pict...
well we can get addict to so many things... anyway it is better than be addict to someonelse

est ce une addiction que de sentir le besoin de poster une image ? ce n'est pas pire que d'être accro à une autre personne, en tout ca, ça fait moins de mal...
j'ai reçu cette proposition pour la bonne phrase à dire en 2010
2010 année de tous les vices ?
trop drole!

3 commentaires:

Jasmine a dit…

Beautiful picture, did you make it?
Coffee and cigarettes is a good film.

Unknown a dit…

i paint the back ground and the women is a collage
i also like this movie

Anonyme a dit…

Lovely collage! I no longer smoke cigs or drink coffee- but believe me, I had my fair share. Now I am addicted to art and chocolate. Your post made me smile- thank you!