vendredi 27 novembre 2009

no time for draw


i start many draws but no time to finish them. its busy, here, lot of performances to see and also mine to prepare for next week. i could put online some mandalas, i have a lot ... but feel lazy to picture them.
 the water is cut and it is tiring for me, for the garden. this flower is a pitaya flower from my dry garden

petit break, un peu trop de choses à faire, j'ai commencé des dessins, petites robes rouges que je n'ai pas eu le temps de finir. besoin d'un repos. c'est la saison où tout le monde joue son spectacle! showtime!
coupure d'eau, tout est sec. ça manque vite l'eau dans la vie de tous les jours.
voici la fleur du pitaya, elle ne s'ouvre que très tot le matin.

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Lilas, Beautiful flower! Sounds like your life is busy! But, it's great you have time to enjoy your beautiful flower!

Unknown a dit…

hey peggy
yes too much busy for few days, i would like a break!!! and spend more time with art... but my work is art , dancing art and it is tirering... for now
spirit will come back

Julie Jordan Scott a dit…

I know what you mean - it is a busy time - and just knowing you are being creative is good enough for me. Thank you for commenting on my blog. I love to know you have visited.

Blessings to you, Lila!

Rebecca Stees a dit…

Very curious flower! What is it's name?

I really enjoy looking at mandala videos on youtube!

Unknown a dit…

it is a pitaya flower, like cactus, giving fruit some times if you can get the male flower, the fruit name's is dragonfruit.